Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sam's Song

Is this time of year hard on anyone else?? I'm sure. Let's say it's the cold weather. And how it keeps seeping through the cracks of our awesome apartment door. We've got to get that fixed. On a good note, our landlord takes requests like no one's business. A plus. Does it counteract the upstairs neighbors who tromp around? Not really... squeaky floors and giants (yes, they're tall) walking on them. At three in the morning every night/morning. Well, I did go and talk to them, and the girl is pleasant. Someday I'll get this house where it's never cold and the doors are tight. And there will be no upstairs neighbor issue! Did I mention it won't be cold? I mean, it won't be cold outside, either. This time of year makes me want to throw up. And my throat gets all tight. Let's say it's that I'm not getting enough vitamin d because the sun is farther away from where I am. Let's say it's that.

So for Thanksgiving, we're going to a place that has snow. Who's idea was this? I think it was mine. But it was only so that I could see family. And Kristi's husband can go skiing, but I will refuse. The location wasn't booked, and it's a halfway point-ish between us and Kristi. And that was why I had this brilliant idea to spend Thanksgiving there. I'm sure it will be fine-as long as I don't go out much.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: